Q. How do I change my address?

A. Please provide your name, owner #, old address and new address to ownerrelations@zavanna.com.


Q. I have transferred my mineral interest to another party, how do I get Zavanna to update their records?

A. Please provide Zavanna a copy of the fully executed conveyance instrument that has been recorded in the appropriate county to ownerrelations@zavanna.com.


Q.  Who should I contact if I have concerns about surface lands, payments for crop damages, road easements and right-of-way issues?

A. Please contact Gillian Wilkin for any surface land related inquiries (including salt water disposal payments).  She can be reached via e-mail at gwilkin@zavanna.com or via telephone at (720) 638-2834.