Zavanna, LLC is currently hiring for a JIB Accountant position based out of our Denver office:
The JIB Accountant will report to the JIB Supervisor and will own many responsibilities related to the JIB process. You will be responsible for helping with special projects as well as working closely with department managers. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and bring a high level of accuracy and quality to their work.
JIB Accountant Duties:
· You will be responsible for preparing entries for billing, processing monthly JIBs and invoices.
· You will review and complete deck changes and rebooks in a timely manner. You will work with our Land Department to assure accuracy and understanding of deck changes/rebooks on owner’s accounts.
· As the JIB accountant, you will need to take full ownership of the inventory process and have comprehension of accounting software. You will need to process invoices as needed and expense reports and check requests accurately and timely to ensure correct coding and date application.
· You will need to complete a monthly balance sheet of reconciliations as assigned.
· You must be able to analyze and process salt-water volumes.
JIB Accountant Qualifications:
· 2+ years of JIB experience with the desire to expand accounting experience.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Experience using OGSYS system is preferred.
· The right candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will exhibit a high degree of initiative and innovation.
· You must be detail-oriented and have the ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
Zavanna offers great benefits, short-term bonuses, a Profits Interests Program, a 401(k) program, etc. Salary is DOE.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume to: email@example.com. In the subject line of your email, please put the position you are applying for - “JIB Accountant”